It's all about me
Other Blogs That I Read Obsessively
My fabulousless has been copyrighted.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
It's Not Memorial Day Yet
So please don't wear white.
Oh, and also please don't pick your teeth or rest your elbows at/on the dinner table.
The Snobby Widow
Labels: Randomness, Top Secret, Yes I'm shallow...get over it
by The Merry Widow at 2:28 PM |
Commented by Guy #3:
- Just because of this entry, I'm gonna wear my old Lexicon White Tennis Shoes with slacks and a tie and an untucked shirt, and then lick my food off of the table. You can't tell me what to do; you're not my REAL mom.
- May 25, 2006 3:46 PM
Commented by The Merry Widow:
- Then consider yourself BANNED from my life. That is, until Memorial Day.
- May 25, 2006 5:08 PM
Commented by Pissy Britches:
- I am wearing a white t shirt that I slept in last night and it is only 6 in the afternoon.
Does that count?
- May 28, 2006 5:51 PM
Commented by The Recovering Straight Girl:
- Pissy, White t-shirts and sneakers are okay; white pants, skirts, shorts or DRESS shoes are NOT okay, never will be, not now, not ever (before Memorial Day.)
- May 29, 2006 12:40 PM
Commented by limpy99:
- I wore a white shirt to a restaurant last night and I had my elbows on the table allllllllllllll night long.
- May 30, 2006 2:01 PM
Commented by Jade:
- Can I pick my teeth after memorial day day too?
- May 31, 2006 1:34 AM
Commented by some girl:
- It's only not okay in America. Go to other countries and there is white all over the place as soon as the weather turns nice.
And I know I am going to get shit for this, but I am all for wearing white before the arbitrarily picked day that allows us to wear white. My white blazer with black buttons and black piping gets compliments mid-winter in NYC and there's no way anyone will tear me away from my white trench coat.
I will concur about the white dress shoes though (guess what color shoes I am wearing right now).
- May 31, 2006 11:51 AM
Commented by Jessie:
- Not only do I love the snobby widow, but I also love the merry widow, and wish she would post on her blog more frequently.
- June 01, 2006 6:05 AM
Commented by RSG:
- I have a new place...
- June 07, 2006 6:46 PM
Commented by little sister:
- I never wear white....every day is before Memorial Day as far as I'm concerned ;)
But mi hija wore white the day before Memorial Day because that's when she got married - I think that's allowed :)
I went so crazy over the whole affair that I wore ice pink...it was frighteningly close to white, but I've sent the dress to the cleaners and the next stop will be the resale boutique.
- June 13, 2006 8:06 PM
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...