A long time ago (last night,) in a galaxy far far away (at the movie theater,) the Merry Widow witnessed the nerdiest/coolest movie of her lifetime. Nerdy because she was surrounded by a bunch of no life geeks, dressed up as Jedi's, Wookies, and Storm Troopers; armed with light sabers, calculators, and pocket protectors. Cool because, well, it was a damn cool movie. In fact, it might have been the best episode of the entire Star Wars saga. A Star Wars fan, the Merry Widow has become, yes. (Please say last sentence in Yoda-like voice.)
But wouldn't it be funny if Star Wars went a little gangsta? Like if when Anakin Skywalker turned to the Dark Side, Obi-Wan would have said, "Oh no you didn't!" all while snapping his finger and doing the head/neck moving thing.
With that being said, here's a list of some shiznit quotes that can replace actual Star Wars quotes:
1. "Luke, I am your father." = "Who's your daddy?"
2. "May the Force be with you." = "May the force schizzle your dizzle."
3. "Use your feeling, Obi-Wan, and find him you will." (Yoda) = "Alright stop, collaberate, and listen!"
4. "You don't know the power if the dark side." (Darth Vader) = "This is how we do."
5. Chewbacca's yell is replaced with Lil' John's "Yeah!"
I hope that when Episode III finally comes out on DVD, one of the special features will include an episode of MTV's "Pimp My Ride" where Han Solo gets spinners put on his Millenium Falcon.
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .