It's all about me
Other Blogs That I Read Obsessively
My fabulousless has been copyrighted.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
This is the 3rd day IN A ROW that I've been to the gym. Look out, Olympics, here I come!!!
I typed the word "Olympics" into the Google-Image search box and this is one of the images that came up. WTF???
Labels: Let's get physical, Randomness
by The Merry Widow at 10:51 PM |
Commented by Nilla:
- There is a frog olympics. They have a hopping contest or something :) That must be the winner!!
Also, in the UK there are Frog Throwing contests. Poor froggies!!
- November 10, 2005 10:15 AM
Commented by Freebird:
- If your legs are as long as that frogs, I'd say you're ready for the Olympics too. :)
- November 10, 2005 11:53 AM
Commented by Surfie:
- Could it be that it was because you spelled it wrong?
I still luv ya!
- November 10, 2005 1:23 PM
Commented by The Merry Widow:
- Nilla: Where do the frog olympics take place??? That sounds fun/funny. And the frog throwing thing...well, as mean as this may sound, that actually sounds like fun too. Not that I would ever do that.
Freebird: Those legs are super long, huh? Actually, am I the only one who thinks it looks like froggie porn?
Surfie: Ha! Thanks for pointing that out. I'm bad with the typos. And I never use spell check. Perhaps I should start?
- November 10, 2005 2:39 PM
Commented by Nilla:
- I couldn't find anything, but tons of OTHER crap. I remember it was held in the midwest somewhere... lotsa hicks :P Anyways, while poking around for it, I found this weird site: www.allaboutfrogs.org which I found really interesting, although I've never thought frogs were interesting before! I decided after reading the site for an hour, that I now want a pet frog. I have lost my mind. Maybe it was because of the test that told me I was a firebellied frog. I'll have to get one of those......
- November 10, 2005 6:07 PM
Commented by Guy #3:
- Is it possible you typed in "frog with long legs sitting on fence post" and thought that you had typed "olympics"? I could see that happening.
- November 10, 2005 6:22 PM
Commented by debutaunt:
- maybe it's because if you work out so much, you get like frog muscles and can jump high? Ok. wait. that's stupid.
Keep it up and soon enough you will have some sexy frog legs...um... sorry... ok... NMind.
- November 10, 2005 7:23 PM
Commented by mrtl:
- Do you SEE the calves on that frog? You really don't need to wonder.
- November 10, 2005 11:22 PM
Commented by Firefly:
- Best frog pic ever!
- November 13, 2005 10:14 PM
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...