<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10972504\x26blogName\x3dThe+Merry+Widow...is+so+vain.++She+pr...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://fabulouswidow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://fabulouswidow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-251608272375921985', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

And you wonder why I don't trust guys anymore...

Guy #6: "That's not my girlfriend. I just gave her a ride here. That's all."

Me: "Then why is she glaring at me while I talk to you?"

Guy #6: "Because she's a bitch."

Yeah, right.

posted by The Merry Widow at 2:57 AM |

12 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Darbi:


oh MAN! Boys are stupid.


April 10, 2005 1:19 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jessie:


Kick 'em in the 'nads.


April 10, 2005 5:41 PM 
Commented by Blogger Pissy Britches:


She's a bitch huh? Yeh, well let's go see you say that to her face you lil' pussy. :)


April 10, 2005 8:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger madmanan:


joke by mitch hedberg:

"I don't have a girlfriend. I just know this lady who'd be really mad if she heard me say that."


April 11, 2005 8:41 AM 
Commented by Blogger The Merry Widow:


Stephanie, I was totally thinking that too, when he said that to me.

Madmanan: You're a man after my own heart...quoting Mitch Hedburg...you may have just redeemed all of mankind for me.


April 11, 2005 9:34 AM 
Commented by Blogger Sissychong:


Typical freakin man! Next time say, "If she is not your girlfriend then kiss me right NOW" Watch his jaw drop to the floor and him trip over his own tongue!


April 11, 2005 3:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger madmanan:


i do what i can ;)


April 11, 2005 3:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger Alexandrialeigh:


Hi Merry Widow...just found you through SJ.

Keep up the blogging! You've got a new reader!


April 11, 2005 8:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Pissy Britches:


Men are stupid sometimes..well, women are too sometimes but GAWD..I mean call her a bitch to you..Did he think that would impress you or something. Damn, dickface.


April 11, 2005 8:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger The Merry Widow:


Sissychong: I am totally going to try your tactic next time. Because despite my total disgust for this guy's lies, I still think he's totally hot. I would not mind kissing him, to say the least. (I know, I know...)

Alexandrialeigh: Thanks for coming by!

Stephanie: Had I had a few more woo-woo's in me, it might have impressed me. Good thing I was coherent at that point! Remind me not to drink around him.


April 12, 2005 1:23 AM 
Commented by Blogger Shaun:


Its only OK if he's a cabbie or a limo driver. Otherwise, he's stupid. Sorry, dude, tried to help out.


April 12, 2005 1:34 AM 
Commented by Anonymous sarcastic journalist:


yeah, i know what kind of ride he gave her. It was on the baloney pony.


April 12, 2005 4:23 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com