It's all about me
Other Blogs That I Read Obsessively
My fabulousless has been copyrighted.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I See London, I See France
But I don't wanna see your dirty underpants!!!
OK, seriously, people have the nerve to send their used, nasty, skanky, std-riddled, crotch clothes to the survivors of Katrina, as part of their donations. And while their donations are greatly greatly appreciated, no one wants to wear someone else's Hershey stained banana hammocks, no matter how many times they've been washed.
So a fellow H-Town blogger, Debutaunt, has started "Operation Panty Drop" as part of her effort to help out our new Houston residents.
So, if you want to help, please send NEW panties ONLY (ALL SIZES - male, female, kids, big mammas too) to:
Geeks for Hire That's NEW underwear, people. No one wants to see any DNA evidence, last night's taco bell, visits from Aunt Flo, or ingredients for making bread on their panties. So please keep all that at home and send fresh panties this way instead.
Katrina Underwear Drive
5868A1 Westheimer, Box# 621
Houston, TX 77057
The Merry Widow
P.S. Anderson Cooper, you can mail your underwear directly to my house instead of to above listed address.
by The Merry Widow at 10:58 PM |
Commented by Shaun:
- Thank GOD they don't have you making the Public Service announcements.
If I wore underwear, I'd be contributing....so I'll just send money.
- September 14, 2005 12:33 AM
Commented by mrtl:
- September 14, 2005 1:49 AM
Commented by :
- When you get Anderson's, could you please let me know so that I can make the trek to Texas? I love him. By the way, a close second in the crush department for me is Shepherd Smith on Fox. Yummy...
- September 14, 2005 8:07 AM
Commented by mrtl:
- This effort just got a nod on "Early Today." Just a mention that two Houston women were making sure everyone had their own, new and clean undies. (No address or story with it.)
- September 14, 2005 8:45 AM
Commented by Pissy Britches:
- I have some maternity panties that I never wore that I could send.
God, maternity panties SUCK.
- September 14, 2005 9:19 AM
Commented by The Merry Widow:
- Shaun: HEY! I think that I got the point across, quite nicely. You should hear me talk about poop and jizz. Sometimes I even gross myself out.
mrtl: Wow! I'll have to email Debutaunt and let her know!!! That's pretty cool. You (and everyone else) should check out her blog. She's quite sarcastically awesome and as of late, she's been doing tons of volunteer work down at the Astrodome. She rocks.
Amber W: Hey! Thanks for stopping by my little bloggie-poo! Shepard Smith isn't quite my type, but I just read an article about him saying that he's the "second most trusted news anchor in the country." I wonder who the first is? Oh, and I don't know if I'll be sharing the Anderson undies...I don't like to share anything. I'm an only child. ;)
Pissy: I bet that some of my old, raggity, special time of the month undies can qualify as maternity panties. Sexy, huh? I bet Guy #6 would love to see me in those. Reminds me of that scene in Bridget Jones's Diary where she's wearing the big girdle panties and Hugh Grant makes fun of her.
- September 14, 2005 2:23 PM
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .
TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...